Progression Project

 


Letter of application for my role on the feature film







Media CV




Personal Statement




Teacher Reference


My chosen university and my withdrawn choices





Areas and skills I want to work further on

An area I want to improve most on is communicating more with the people on my team, or people on set in general, I never intentionally do it, I just think that I can do it a lot more to make sure people know where to be and when, especially if it is my responsibility for them to know these things. A specific skill I want to improve on is my knowledge in lighting, and this is something that I will learn to do and become more confident in. I will do this by watching in depth YouTube videos that showcase exactly how for example three point lighting works and how it is used to better the shot for the viewers watching.

Comments